SUBARU BRZ PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE (PCP)
PCP keeps your monthly repayments low by deferring a significant proportion of the total amount of credit to the optional final repayment at the end of the agreement.
Once you have paid all of the regular monthly repayments you can either:
- Pay the optional final repayment and own the car.
- Part exchange the car for a new one (subject to settlement of your existing agreement, new agreements are subject to status), or
- Return the car to Subaru Finance without paying the optional final repayment. Return conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
Representative Example based on 6,000 miles per annum.
Credit available subject to status. UK residents 18+. Subaru deposit contributions only available with Subaru Personal Contract Purchase on the specific models stated. This offer excludes fleet and Members Affinity scheme sales, is only available through participating Subaru dealers and is not available in conjunction with any other offers unless specified. Crystal White Pearl special paint finish free of charge across all models. Other special paint finishes charged at £550.00 which is not included in finance example.
This credit offer is only available through Subaru Finance provided by International Motors Finance Limited, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Offer ends 30.09.2019 OTR price includes VAT, delivery, number plates, 12 months road fund licence and first registration fee. Please consult your local Subaru dealer for exact quotation.
With Personal Contract Purchase, once you have paid all of your regular monthly repayments you can either:
• Pay the Optional Final Repayment and own the car. Optional Final Repayment includes £10 purchase fee.
• Part exchange the car for a new one (subject to settlement of your existing agreement, new agreements are subject to status), or
• Return the car to Subaru Finance without paying the optional final repayment. Providing you’ve not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage and the car is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) you will have nothing further to pay. If the vehicle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage then a charge of 8.0p + VAT will apply per excess mile.